A certificate issued under section 109 of the Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 can be ordered using the form below.
A Section 109 Certificate gives the information about the strata scheme including:
- the names and addresses of the executive committee members, the managing agent and caretaker (if there is one)
- the levies to be paid by the owners
- any outstanding levies
- the address where the records and financial statements can be viewed
- any special by-laws made by the owners corporation in the past 2 years.
* note that a section 26 is the equivalent certificate under the Community Land Management Act
Statutory fees apply for the provision of these certificates.
Section 109 - $119.90 incl GST per lot and $59.95 incl GST per utility lot
Section 26 - $103.40 incl GST per lot
Payment must be made to the office of Bright & Duggan before a certificate will be issued.