Request a Section 184 Certificate
A sales certificate can be requested using the form below. A sales certificate provides the information about the building including:
- the names and addresses of the strata committee members, the strata managing agent and building manager (if applicable);
- the levies to be paid by the owners;
- any outstanding levies;
- the address where the records and financial statements can be viewed;
- any special by-laws made by the owners corporation in the past six months;
- building insurance policies;
- the proposals for funding matters set out in the 10 year capital works fund plan; and
- whether or not a strata renewal committee has been established.
- Statutory fees apply for the provision of these certificates.
Section 184: $119.90 incl GST per lot and $59.95 incl GST per utility lot
Section 184 $59.95 incl GST per car space
Section 26 $103.40 incl GST per lot
Company Title $132.00 incl GST
Please note the fee for an urgent request would be double the regular charges. The certificate would be issued within 48 hours after the receipt of the request and payment.
Payment must be made to the office of Bright & Duggan before a certificate will be issued. Proof of payment is required for EFT.
Payment options include:
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Cheque or Money Order
Call 02 9902 7100
Mastercard / Visa 1.65%
Diners Club 2.4%
Name Bright & Duggan Pty Ltd
Please enter Strata Plan & Lot Number in reference field
Upon receipt of payment, the certificate will be issued to your nominated email address within 14 days.